Near Dark GmbH will never; give away, sell or leave vulnerable, your personal or private data and account records,
exept to handle and deliver your order, we send our delivery service your name, telephone number and delivery address.
Our data protection handling is conform with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Our servers use 128 bit SSL* encryption to encrypt all traffic between you and this website.
* What is SSL? The SSL (and TLS) protocol is the Web standard for encrypting communications between users and SSL (secure sockets layer) e-commerce sites. Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data. SSL provides businesses and consumers with the confidence that private data sent to a Web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. Web server certificates (also known as secure server certificates or SSL certificates) are required to initialize an SSL session.
You will know when you have an SSL session with a website when their browser displays the little gold padlock and the address bar begins with a https rather than http. SSL certificates are used on web servers for Internet security.
* This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
* The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
* Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
* Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
* Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Which downloads a very small cookie to your PC, that prevents your PC's activities being recorded by Google.
* Otherwise, by using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Disclaimer: In the event of unforeseen thief of your data Near Dark GmbH, reserves the right to decline any and all responsibility
On individual pages of our Offer, different types of cookies are used. These are very small text files that are stored on your computer. They cause no damage and do not contain any personal information about you. These include both session cookies, which expire when your browser is closed, and persistent cookies. Additional cookies may be set according to the application, for example plug-ins. These cookies are pieces of code that support, for instance, the retrieval of values from the website address (URL), the linking of values to be passed to the service provider or the capture of form interrupts. This device-related information enables us to analyse the use of our Offer without personal data and to recognise the device you use on your next visit.
Based on this information, we are able to improve our Offer for you (user-friendliness). The data collected shall not be linked to personal data relating to the bearer of the pseudonym. It shall not be passed to third parties.